There have been a ton of articles written about Guerrilla marketing. If you need an explantion of guerrilla marketing search the ActiveRain blogs- there are tons of references to it. For those EcoBrokers and others trying to reach the green niche here are a few ideas for you:
1. Recylced door hangers: Spend a couple hours a week walking your target area leaving door hangers. Make sure your printer is utilizing recyced paper and that fact is printed on the hanger along with your message.
2. Post-it Notes: 3M just came out with a line of 100% recycled Post-It Notes. Have your printer print your message on Post-It notes and leave them on car windows(they come off easily), on mailboxes, etc.
3. Seminars: Offer seminars on improving energy efficiency, eco friendy cleaning products, waterless landscaping. Partner with Green businesses and have your speakers come from those businesses. Offer a benefit to your target market- dont try to sell to them at the seminars. Make it a monthly event.
4. Keep CFL's in your car: When you meet a prospect to show a home, or get introduced to a potential client- give them a Compact Fluorescent Lightbulb with your business card attached.You can usually buy a bulk order of CFL's for $1.00- 1.25.
5. Green Topic-of-the-month: generate a list of green topics and distribute a monthly flyer that discusses a green topic (i.e. improving indoor air quality, No VOC Paint reviews, How to test your insulation, Testing for Radon).